- Parks & Recreation
- Events & Programs
- Festivals & Events
- July 5th
- Sponsor Information and Interest Form
Sponsor Information and Interest Form
July 5th Sponsorship Interest Form
Fireworks Sponsor $5,000
- Co-naming rights of the fireworks "Fireworks brought to you by Town of Holly Springs & Your Business Name"
- Premier placement of business name/logo on print & digital material for promoting the event
- Premier placement of business name/logo on event banner at the event
- Addition of business name on road banners advertising the event (if sponsorship is secured by June 1)
- Announcement of business name as Fireworks sponsor during event (multiple times)
- Listing in Town newsletter reaching over 45,000+ residents
- Premiere placement of booth space with 10x10 tent, table, & two chairs provided
- Hospitality meals, snacks, and drinks for up to 4 people
Silver Level Sponsor $2,500 (10 available)
- Business name/logo on stage banner
- Business name/logo on print and digital material promoting the event
- Announcement of business name as Entertainment sponsor during the event (multiple times)
- Booth space with tent, table, & two chairs provided
- Hospitality meals, snacks, and drinks for 2
Bronze Level $1,000 (unlimited)
- Business name/logo on print & digital material promoting event
- Business name/logo on sponsorship banner displayed at event
- Booth space at event
- Thank you shout out from the stage during the event (1 time)
Festival Information for Sponsors
Check In and Setup
Sponsor check in is 3 - 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 5. Sponsors are allowed to drive onto the event field to unload supplies, but all vehicles must be cleared from the event field by 5:15 p.m. Any sponsor arriving after 5 p.m. will be required to park and carry supplies from the parking area to their assigned booth space. Regardless of arrival time, displays must be completed, and aisles cleaned by 5:30 p.m. If you would like to request an earlier setup time, please contact Rachel Porter at email@example.com or (919) 567-4711. Requests must be made by Friday, June 23.
Sponsor booth spaces are 10’ X 10’. Unless listed as a sponsor benefit, sponsors must furnish their own display equipment and provide the necessary protection from the elements. Sandbags, tent pegs, or other tent weights are required. Each sponsor must stay in his/her assigned booth space. No signage, advertising, or selling can be done outside of this space. All displays are to be in good taste, neat and maintain a professional appearance. Electricity, water, and sewer disposal are not available.
If sales are being made, sponsors will need to display their NC Department of Revenue Sales Use and Tax Certificate for the entirety of the event.
Festival Hours: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., Fireworks beginning at 9:15 p.m. (weather permitting)
Booths should be maintained until the end of the event (end of fireworks) around 10 p.m. Early packing will not be allowed. For safety reasons, vehicles will not be allowed to remain in the booth area. Parking will be provided nearby. Prior to the festival, you will receive your booth space number, directions, map to the event, parking instructions, and other important information.
Breakdown and Cleanup
Breakdown cannot begin until the end of the event, which is around 10 p.m. For safety reasons, event staff will tell sponsors when they can bring their vehicles back on the field, estimated time 10:30 p.m. All garbage must be placed in the provided dumpsters (event maps will be provided in festival packets prior to the event) and boxes must be broken down.