Street Maintenance

Some roads within the Town of Holly Springs are maintained by the state. Click here to report a pothole or street maintenance concern online. To report a concern via telephone, call the North Carolina Department of Transportation at (919) 733-4768 or the town at (919) 552-5920.

Right-of-way tree trimming:

Town crews also trim vegetation blocking or obscuring the line of sight at Town-maintained roadways. Call Public Works at (919) 552-5920 if a tree or brush is blocking a Town-maintained roadway or obscuring line-of-sight at an intersection in Holly Springs.

Sidewalk repairs:

The Town of Holly Springs repairs sidewalks, curbs and gutters in Town limits. To report a sidewalk that needs maintenance, call (919) 552-5920.

Additionally, Public Works can install traffic control signs (such as stop signs) at the direction of the Engineering and Police departments. Town trucks are prepared for snow and ice removal with plows and sand and salt spreaders.
Sidewalk Construction