What is a Housing Affordability Study?
The Housing Affordability Study will provide findings related to housing affordability, analyze community housing needs based on existing conditions and trends, and provide specific recommendations and actions for the Town to consider related to potential community housing affordability goals.
How Can I Get Involved?
This project is a community-driven effort, so we need your input! To stay involved, visit this website for project updates, public meeting information, public survey information, project newsletters, flyers and more.
- Request for Proposals Released (July 2021)
- Consultant Selection (September 2021)
- Advisory Committee Selection (November 2021)
- Project Kick-off (December 2021)
- Advisory Committee Meeting #1 (January 2022) Presentation
- Advisory Committee Meeting #2 (March 2022) Presentation
- Advisory Committee Meeting #3 (May 2022) Presentation
- Community Meetings (Summer 2022)
- Advisory Committee Meeting #4 (October 2022) Presentation
- Planning Board Review and Recommendation (December 2022)
- Town Council Public Hearing and Consideration (January 2023)
The draft Housing Affordability Study is complete.
Housing Affordability Data & Information
Types of Affordable Housing | Information Sheet
What is Affordable? | Information Sheet
Key Metrics of Affordability | Information Sheet