Tips for a Successful Trip
- Bring a blanket or chairs to relax and watch entertainment
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must remain on a 6ft leash
- No outside alcohol permitted
- Have your ID ready if you plan to purchase beer or wine on site.
- Beer and wine must be consumed within the event footprint
- Credit cards are accepted by most vendors -but extra cash is helpful
Arriving to the Festival
The Holly Springs International Food Festival is located along Ballentine Street at the Holly Springs Cultural Center (300 W Ballentine St). Parking in downtown is limited. A parking map is posted below. To help with parking and traffic congestion, we recommend carpooling, taking a rideshare, walking, or riding bicycles. Bike racks are available behind the Holly Springs Cultural Center.