About the Holly Springs Business Park
Located in the world-renowned Research Triangle region, the Holly Springs Business Park offers prospective businesses 5 to 50 acres of land for development.
Adjacent to NC 55, this prime property is within three miles of NC 540 for direct access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and the Research Triangle Park. Both are less than 30 minutes away.
Quality of Place and Accolades | Infrastructure | Demographics
Holly Springs Business Park Brochure
The Holly Springs Business Park has been identified as a Wake County 'shovel ready site'.
Lot sizes: 5 to 50 acres
Zoning: Planned Unit Development (PUD). Suitable for life science research and development, light manufacturing, office, and headquarters.
- NC 55: 1 minute
- NC 540: 5 minutes
- US Highway 1: 10 minutes
- Interstate 40: 15 minutes
- Interstate 95: 45 minutes
Shovel Ready Sites
Wake County Shovel Ready Sites have been through a series of rigorous tests and include the following documentation:
- Business/industrial use zoning designation
- Phase 1 environmental audits
- Geotechnical studies
- Topographical analysis and maps
- Aerial photography
- Availability of public utilities
- Water system extension engineering design
- Sewer system extension engineering design
- Industrial quality infrastructure
- Boundary survey
- Wetlands delineation map
- Archeological findings
- Rare/endangered plant and/or animal report
- 100-year flood evaluations