Drinking Water

Water faucetThe Town of Holly Springs purchases water from the Cape Fear River, which is treated at Harnett County’s Regional Water Treatment Plant.

The Town also has water line connections to Cary and Apex in case of emergencies.

Staff conducts routine analysis on water samples.

To report a broken or otherwise damaged Town water or wastewater line, contact Utilities & Infrastructure at (919) 577-3150 during business hours. After hours, call 311 or (919) 577-3111.

For questions about payment of a Holly Springs utility bill, please contact the Finance Department at (919) 557-3925. Click here to make an online payment.

Online payments