Traffic Control Signs

Sign installationTraffic control signs are installed by the Public Works Department. New signs are installed at the direction of the Town Council, which is given after considering the recommendation of the Utilities & Infrastructure and Police departments.

To request a new traffic control sign, contact the Utilities & Infrastructure Department at (919) 557-3938. A traffic study may be conducted in cooperation with the Police Department, and a recommendation will be made by staff to the Town Council for consideration.