Become a Vendor
We are seeking farmers and producers from across North Carolina to serve the growing number of customers at the Holly Springs Farmers Market. We accept applications all year long. Learn more about us and why you need to be part of our award-winning market. Find links to applications and more information below.
Answers to FAQs:
- We are currently at capacity but continue to accept vendors for our waiting list and as substitutes. Please complete the application to be considered for our waiting list.
- We are not currently accepting non-food vendors. If you are an artisan, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at
919-567-1796 for information about the Holly Springs Artisan Market.
- You must have a tax ID number.
- If accepted to be a vendor at the HSFM, you must provide proof of liability insurance.
- We do not currently accept food trucks or similar mobile vendors as part of our market. We do occasionally use food trucks for special events. Email us if you'd like to be included on our food truck list.
- If you are a Holly Springs resident who plans to run a business out of your home, there is information you will need here.
- It is the Vendor’s responsibility to be aware of and to be in compliance with all permits and license requirements including inspections, proper labeling, etc. Click here to be redirected to information from the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
|Extended Season Vendor|
|$260||Every Saturday May 2 - October 17,|
PLUS the first and third Saturdays November - April
|Extended Season Bi-weekly Vendor|
|$210||Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending market every other week|
from May 2 - October 17 PLUS both weekend markets each month
November - April
Weekly Vendor (25 dates)
|$190||Every Saturday May 2 - October 17|
Bi-weekly Vendor (12 dates)
|$135||Vendor will be on an A/B week schedule, attending market|
every other week from May 2 - October 17
Seasonal Produce Vendor (6 dates)
|$55||Specialized produce vendors may choose six consecutive weeks|
during their harvest season (eg: blueberries, pumpkins)
|Traditional Season Daily Vendor||$20||Vendor is only present at market on specified date|
|Winter Season Vendor|
|$85||Every winter market, which consists of the|
first & third Saturdays November - April
|Winter Season Monthly Vendor|
|Vendor participates in one market each month November - April|
|Winter Season Daily Vendor|
|Vendor is only present at market on specified date|
|Additional Booth Space|
|50% of vendor’s regular booth fee.|
Available to produce vendors and meat vendors with freezers.
|One outlet per Vendor (if available); for essential product-related purposes|