Bass Lake Rental Information
- Maximum capacity 80 people in the Conference Room, 150 people with the Conference Room and Deck as a mingle style event.
- Deposit required for all rentals. Provided facility is left in "as-rented condition" at the end of the rental, the deposit will be returned.
- All deposit refunds are processed the 1st business day of the following month.
- After hours staffing fees may apply to events that rent past Park Close (sunset).
- If additional hours are required for package rentals, they will be charged at our normal hourly rates for the room and/or the deck.
- The park does not provide any tables or chairs for use on the deck, nor does the park provide any linens or utensils.
Conference Room 3 Hour Rental
Damage deposit $300
|Additional Hours Resident||$77/hour||8 a.m.–midnight|
|Additional Hours Non-Resident||$116/hour||8 a.m.-midnight|
Conference Room and Deck 3 Hour Rental
Damage deposit $400
|Additional Hours Resident||$107/hour||8 a.m.-midnight|
|Additional Hours Non-Resident||$161/hour||8 a.m.-midnight|
Monday – Thursday Wedding Package
|Resident||$325||Monday - Thursday|
|Non-resident||$488||Monday - Thursday|
Weekend Wedding Package
Friday, 12 p.m. - sunset; Saturday 8 a.m. - sunset; Sunday 8 a.m. - noon
Damage deposit $400
|Resident||$2200||Friday - Sunday|
|Non-resident||$3300||Friday - Sunday|
Damage deposit $100.00
|Resident||$275||8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday - Friday|
|Non-resident||$413||8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday - Friday|
Monday through Thursday Evening Package
3-hour Conference Room only rental
5 p.m.–midnight, Monday - Thursday*
|Non-resident||$278/evening||5 p.m.–midnight, Monday - Thursday*|
After hours staffing (rates begin at sunset)
|Resident||$40/hour||Sunset – Midnight|
|Non-resident||$60/hour||Sunset – Midnight|
All rentals include:
- Table and Chair Set-up (tables and chairs will be set-up using your specifications prior to your arrival)
- Weekend Wedding packages receive two (2) Table and Chair Set-ups
- Audio/Visual Equipment (Use of our 85" HDTV, wireless microphone, laptop and speakers)
All deck rentals include
- Everything listed above
- Outdoor Twinkle lights (Around the gazebo and the building eaves surrounding the deck rental area)
Alcohol damage deposit (refundable)
- Beer and wine only
- All alcohol must be served in the conference room
- Alcohol cannot be consumed in glass containers
- Off-duty Holly Springs officer must be contracted and on-site while alcohol is present (separate fee to be paid directly to the officer on the day/evening of the event with a three (3) hour minimum)
- Alcohol service must stop one (1) hour prior to the end of event
|Resident & Non-Resident||$300/rental||8 a.m.–midnight|
Note: – A resident is defined as someone who resides within the Municipal Town Limits of Holly Springs and pays Holly Springs taxes and/or utilities. All deposits and fees are due at time of rental. Renter must be on-site for entire rental period.