Temporary Uses & Events

The Town of Holly Springs recognizes that temporary events, sales or promotions are important components of marketing your business. 

  • Temporary events and outdoor sales require a Temporary Use Permit and are limited in time and location. 
  • Typical temporary uses include, but are not limited to:
    • Special events in front of your building or in your parking lot
    • Tent sales
    • Outdoor seasonal food sales
    • Other similar events.
  • Contact Development Services to learn more about Temporary Uses. 
  • Temporary Use Permit Application