Home and Property Improvements for Residents 

Other Permits & Helpful Links

  • Amplified Sound: Use of exterior loudspeakers or amplified sound during an event, use of power equipment during nighttime hours, etc. 
  • Burn Permit: Information from the N.C. Forest Service.
  • Door-to-Door Solicitation Permit: Registration for companies that solicit business by going door-to-door, including those who leave promotional or advertising materials. Religious groups, nonprofits, and political activity do not require this permit. 
  • Golf Cart Registration
  • Home Occupation: Operating a business from a residence 
  • Professional Photographer: For commercial/client-based work in Town parks 
  • Special Event: Large community event, festival, or other activity 
  • Street Use: Neighborhood block party that closes a street to vehicles

Professional Construction & Development

Bass Lake Trail