- Development Activity Map: Locations of current and future residential developments; major commercial, office, and industrial projects; schools; and parks; as well as the town’s corporate limits and other development-related information.
- Interactive Development Activity Map: All current development projects that are proposed, approved, and under construction.
- Interactive Zoning Map: Existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Holly Springs Town limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction with links to the specific regulations for each zoning district. Parcels can be searched by address.
- Land Use Plan Map: Assists in establishing land use and development patterns.
- Planning Jurisdiction: Town’s corporate limits and extraterritorial jurisdiction where the town provides planning, zoning, and building code services. The map also shows the Town’s short-range urban service area where Wake County provides these services.
- Zoning Map: Existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Holly Springs Town limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction.
- Cross-Section Map: Representation of future transportation network.
- Future Active Transportation Map: Representation of future bicycle, pedestrian, and greenway network.
- Roadway & Intersections Recommendations Map: Roadway and intersection projects prioritized in the Comprehensive Transportation Plan.
- Powell Bill: Which streets are maintained by the state and which are maintained by the town.
Water / Wastewater / Reuse Water
- Long Range Water Capital Improvement Map: Existing and proposed water lines and facilities.
- Approved Water Map: Existing water lines and facilities.
- Long Range Wastewater Capital Improvement Map: Existing and proposed wastewater lines and facilities.
- Approved Sewer Map: Existing sewer lines and facilities.
- Reclaimed Water Map: Existing reuse water lines.
- Distribution Service Area Map: Area that can be serviced by reclaimed water.
- Business Park Map: Occupied and available land in the Holly Springs Business Park.
- Holly Springs Parks and Greenways
- Park Search Areas
- Public Parking Locations in Downtown Holly Springs
- Public WiFi Hotspots
- Stream Protection Plan: Streams subject to riparian buffer regulations.
- Wake County iMAPS: Interactive map shows property information throughout county.
- Geodetic Monuments Map: Known positions for surveyors to reference.
The Town expressly denies any and all responsibility for errors, if any, in the information / data or for the misuse of the information / data by the user or anyone else. The user understands that he or she should verify the accuracy of the information / data before using it.